We are looking for a skilled Senior Accountant to be responsible for the preparation, computing, managing, researching and analysis of company's accounting data. We expect you to provide detailed information on the company's performance, liquidity and cash flows as well as analyze its financial position.
• Implement and manage financial control measures, establish policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, and governmental requirements.
• Support with Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
• Responsible for quarterly balance sheet and P&L Analysis
• Perform monthly expense variance analysis
• Responsible for Balance Sheet Account reconciliations
• Assist with the preparation of other reports provided to management
• Assist with year-end audits
• Prepare month-end financial statements, cash flow statements, and budgets
• Prepare quarterly and annual tax filings