Eksab is seeking a hands-on Senior Growth Specialist, SEO to join our team. If you’ve ever wanted to take a new product from idea to launch and scale it to impact millions of people’s lives, this is your moment. You will be a key strategic partner and have ownership over the SEO strategy and execution for the next phase of the Eksab platform. The ideal candidate will combine a strategic mindset, executional grit, and proven experience across on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
What You'll Do
- Own SEO end-to-end for new products: Create, manage and execute a prioritized roadmap to drive organic growth
- Build and manage your own team (across in-house or agency resources) to achieve organic growth goals
- On-page SEO: Own the content strategy and experimentation playbook and manage the execution of content development; optimize internal-linking strategies
- Off-page SEO: Build and execute on authority-building strategies to drive quality referral traffic and improve domain authority
- Technical SEO: Identify optimizations & improvements to site architecture and speed; collaborate with cross-functional partners to implement high-ROI changes
- Monitor, analyze, and report on SEO performance to key stakeholders. Identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance
- Develop competitive benchmarking and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices within the SEO community
- Partner with the paid search team to share learnings and identify best practices in an effort to inform a holistic search strategy
- You will act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating the reasoning behind our approach and helping educate partners across the organization around SEO best practices.
- You will deeply understand our metrics and measurements. Responsible for data gathering, reporting, and communicating progress across the roadmap initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on SEO experience driving organic growth. You’ve both owned strategy and executed tactically, and you know what it takes to earn results.
- 2+ years of SEO experience for new products or early-stage startups. You have experience building from the ground up.
- Proven track record of building content and authority-building programs from the ground up.
- You are highly skilled in keyword research methodologies, able to work through large amounts of data, and prioritize opportunities effectively.
- Understanding of technical SEO and best practices, with experience identifying opportunities pertaining to site architecture and performance
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEOClarity, Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog, etc)
- You are someone who is passionate about SEO. You have the ability to inspire others through your passion and evangelize SEO across teams
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze, and report on KPIs
- Entrepreneurial - taking things from zero to one; strong sense of ownership
- Excellent writer, communicator, and cross-functional partner
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying