- Handle petty cash expenses and general vendors.
- Review vendors’ transactions through e-invoice platform and prepare withholding tax advices.
- Calculate sales volume and upload E-Invoices on a weekly basis.
- Review and reconcile FinTech current accounts with Eksab dashboard on a monthly basis.
- Bookkeep journal entries on a weekly basis according to IFRS.
- Prepare accrued expenses on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for fixed assets register and its counting.
- Support in the annual audit requirement.
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong accounting base.
- Very good Excel skills.
- Skilled in using MS Office and popular accounting software’s
- Demonstrate good attention to details.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying